The Policy Leader Fellowship provides a unique opportunity for policy practitioners from around the world to further develop their policy work and professional skills while participating in workshops, trainings, skills development sessions, conferences and other events. In addition, they get the chance to interact with other fellows, policy-makers and the EUI academic community.
Fellows who stay for the whole academic year are expected to work on major transnational projects with the potential of breakthrough, having a substantial ‘multiplier’ effect in the given policy field, often in collaboration with other institutions, civil society organisations, media and donors.
We welcome applications from anywhere in the world, regardless of nationality. EU citizenship is not required. There is no age limit.
Our Policy Leader Fellows are:
- Early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organisations), able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere.
- Genuinely engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- Self-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the fellowship to show what the applicant will achieve and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ effect after the fellowship.
- Curious and engaged contributors. Fellows are part of the EUI community and participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Meet the Fellows: